Main North 1
TEYATEYANENG Lesotho 200 Tel: +26622500856
JOB TITTLE: Assistant Development Officer
Reporting to: Development Officer.
Open Positions: One
Duration: One year with an option of renewal
Lesotho Cricket Association is a legal body registered with the law office in the Kingdom of Lesotho and works under Lesotho Sport and Recreation Commission and Lesotho National Olympic Committee. Regionally it is a member of Region 5 for SADC countries and is a member of Africa Cricket Association (ACA). Internationally it is a member of International Cricket Council (ICC).
The successful candidate will responsible to assist the Development Officer in all areas a maybe specified. Some of the key areas to assist would be to make sure that;
- Quality programs are provided to grassroots (primary schools), post primary schools, clubs, cricket education, club support and determination of information to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare detailed database (record) of members.
- Administration of players.
- Identify the need, arrange and deliver a cricket program at centres.
- Obtain and generate media content for the public e.g. promote the project on the local radios, provide success stories in social media, press, TV, etc.
- Identification, development and recognition of skills and talent in Cricket players and community leaders.
- Identify the need, arrange and deliver tournaments between different zones and districts. Prepare and present administrative/ regular reports e.g. training sessions, tournaments, etc when required.
- Experience in working as a Cricket coach.
- Proficiency in Sesotho and English, both written and spoken.
- Have a recognised sort education or diploma, level 1 Cricket coaching qualification.
- Experience as a Cricket player especially at international level would be an added advantage.
Should you wish to apply, submit copies of educational certificates, CV and the covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com, or hand deliver to Lesotho Cricket Association offices at KEL Building at TY near FNB on or before February 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted. Lesotho Cricket Association preserves the right to call off the advert in case there is no proper candidate identified for the position.