Please note that the Lesotho Football Association through its different department will once again be scattered across the country to give service to the football community.
1. FIFA CONNECT AND CLUB MANAGEMENT TRAINING FOR LOWER DIVISION CLUBS.
The Competitions Department is in Mokhotlong for FIFA Connect workshop and introduction to Club Licensing and Management for B&C Division clubs from Friday and Saturday respectively.
2. DIFA FINANCIAL AUDITS AND FINANCIAL INDUCTIONS
The LeFA Accounts Department will also have Financial Inductions for the recently elected DIFA Mokhotlong Executive Committee.
3. COACHING AND REFEREEING CLINICS IN LERIBE. The Education Department will this Sunday commence a nine day coaching clinics for referees and coaches in Mapoteng, Peka and Maputsoe.
4. DIFA Thaba TSEKA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
DIFA Thaba Tseka will hold Presidential Elections on Saturday May 29.
5. LIKUENA TROOP INTO CAMP
The Senior National Team Likuena will report for camp on Friday ahead of their departure to Mozambique, where they will play the Mambas and Eswatini’s Sihlangu in two friendly matches.
6. GRASSROOTS AND WOMEN FOOTBALL
The Technical Department through its Youth and Women football desk will be in Qolakhoe, Khukhune and Buthe Buthe Central for Grassroots festival and women football respectively.